6/04/2008

People Who Vote III

I'm a 20-year-old single mom of a 17-month-old son. I love my baby dearly, but lately I feel I'm missing out on life. I feel like I need to go out on my own and find myself.

...

If I did leave, I'd go somewhere and use that time effectively. I have thought about going to school in Colorado where I could experience something different and give myself a shot at a better career. Would it be running away and leaving my baby if I did that?


[Source]
_______________________________________________________
More People Who Vote

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

geeze, what an idiot, and i can say that becuz i'm a girl. :) i suppose me saying that is redundant from your 1st people who vote.
Don't have a child if you can't "man up" and change your life. I think even more scarry is that this lady is all too common.