5/16/2008

"I don't publish comments from anybody that I suspect is black"

I'm linking to this site because I want to remind all those who wish to claim racism at every turn what pure, unadulterated racism truly is.

This is a person with whom there is no point in discussing race. This is someone who truly sees no deeper than the color of one's skin.

It isn't a politically incorrect remark here and there. It's not about a joke made that didn't quite work the way it was intended.

It's disgusting. It's vile. It's reprehensible.

The greatest justice that could possibly be served to a jackass when he or she expresses their First Amendment rights is for everyone to be absolutely clear on how big a jackass he or she is.

And we've got a pretty damned big one here.

3 comments:

O'Brien Blogland said...

Oh, yeah? Then why is your name "Casper"?

Woo-ah-la! (I forgot how you sell that)

David Casper said...

It's "Wallah!" If you read your mail, you would know that it can be found here: http://whallah.blogspot.com/

Oddly enough, the founder of Wallah! once accused me of being a racist simply because my screen name was Casper. Little did he know how much he offended my family by not knowing that my last name actually was Casper.

Un-com-for-ta-ble!

capper said...

Of course the founder is not to be confused with that handsome and charming person who it he pro tem administrator. :)