People Who Vote IV

Authorities say a couple trying to beat the high cost of gasoline accidentally caused a fire that burned their apartment complex.

Fire Chief Richard Arruda says the couple had about 45 gallons of gasoline in nine plastic jugs stacked in a closet that also housed an air conditioning unit.

More People Who Vote

1 comment:

capper said...

People who vote: IV(a)

Man with broken leg, in cast, has a basement flooded with sewage backup. Man goes and starts playing in water without waterproofing cast, and cannot understand why it now smells bad and won't dry out. Fortunately for this man, he didn't have open wounds for infection to set in. Otherwise, he would have been a Darwin Award nominee.